Thursday 1 September 2011

Little Miss Lysons


(^ at a vintage stall at the Clothes Show 2010 ^)

Yesterday I went for afternoon tea at my friend Vicky's house. Vicky is no normal lady. Whenever I pop round for a visit there is always treats of some sort, whether it be cocktails or dancing round the living room to David Bowie and Mick Jagger.



Yesterday was no exception. She had made lemon cake and almond and pistachio macaroons from scratch. And let me tell you, they were tasty! Things always taste so much better when they're home made. I'm going to have to miss out on her culinary delights for a while as she's going travelling for 4 monhts, starting off in Thailand, she's off for some much deserved fun and adventures. I will miss her loads.


Not only is she a whizz in the kitchen, my pal is a pretty talented artiste. Please check out her website:

http://vickylysons.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment