Monday 26 September 2011

Bits for the boudoir

Chris and I are currently mortgage shopping and already have our eye on a house (fingers crossed it's still there by the time we get the all clear) it's very exciting stuff!

We're so excited infact, that we've practically kitted out a house we don't even have yet. The latest purchase being the most beautiful dressing table you've ever set your sparkly little eyes on. I can honestly say that I love it almost as much as Chris (ALMOST!) It's from 1965 and the lights either side of the mirror still work!


My brain's working overtime thinking about what else will go with it for our bedroom. My mind is ticking with ideas for curtains, bedding, lighting, rugs, maybe an ottoman.... (but we'll see how much room we've got!)

I also bought this for the living room

Now all I need is a house to put it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment