Saturday 21 January 2012

What's new pussycat?


Sorry I've been absent for so long! A lot has happened since I've been away. I got a new job, moved into my gorgeous little flat in the centre of town, it was my birthday and I got engaged!

Here's a few vintage and vintage inspired lovelies we bought for our flat that might tickle your fancy.


My owl I found for £2 in our local charity shop


Our hallway of art (powder girl courtesy of the talented Libby McMullin)


Bathroom goodies


Je t'aime


A small sample of jewellery


The lady loves her pooch


Love my purple velvet armchair and Roberts radio, my current pride and joys!


Retro phone money box <3


Paul and the gang


Yes, it still works!


I couldn't be happier living with my Mr. and it was a bit of a surprise when he proposed to me on my birthday! He wrapped up the ring like a present and when I opened it, got down on one knee. I was smiling all night. I still can't really believe I'm engaged, it's such a lovely feeling. I'm already planning what my dress will look like and looking at old birdcages filled with flowers for centre pieces. The ring was vintage no less, from the early 1900s, 18ct white gold with 6 diamonds and a saphirre. I bloody LOVE it.


Other news... NEW EBAY ITEMS, ch-ch-check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment